Vendor Application Process Has Changed.
Vendor registration is now done directly on eventbrite to simplify the process. Just select the vendor ticket option on the eventbrite
Vendor Application Process
Thank you for your interest in vending with Afropolitan Cities. Please follow the steps below to submit a vendor application and pay vendor fees. Note that the entire vendor registration is now eventbrite. You may contact Afropolitan Cities team via phone if you have outstanding questions or there is problem with the application. Otherwise all the necessary information needed to register is available on this website and eventbrite
Note: Each event typically has very limited vendor spaces (2 food vendors and 2 retail vendors) available on a first come first served basis. Hence we advice strongly to submit your application and pay vendor fees as soon as possible to secure your space.
1. Review vendor information and guidelines
Make sure to review all the vendor information online before submitting a vendor application. The following pages contain most of the necessary information on vendors. Click on "Submit Vendor Application" after you have reviewed on the information
Main vendor page
2. Navigate to Afropolitan Cities eventbrite page or Click Image Below
Select the correct event for the city you are applying for on Afropolitan Cities eventbrite profile .
3. Click on option to buy "Tickets"
4. Scroll down to see retail & food vendor ticket options down the list
5. Select quantity for either the retail or food vendor ticket option
6. Click on option to "Checkout"
7. Complete the eventbrite form and select option to "Pay Now"
Note in some cases the vendor ticket options may not display without entering promo/access code. This is usually the case when pre-screening is required. In such cases, AfropolitanCities will provide the access code via email to the qualified vendors